Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen – 50g
We all know the damaging effects of the sun. Harmful UVA & UVB rays cause long term skin damage like sunburn, dark spots, dry and itchy skin. What’s the solution? Avoid sun damage by using a sunscreen that not only protects but also hydrates!
Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen is made keeping in mind the needs of Indian skin. The gel based sunscreen formula with SPF 50 soothes the skin while protecting it from the harmful rays of the sun. Aloe Vera in the sunscreen has high anti-inflammatory properties and is extremely soothing.
It also contains Raspberries that rejuvenate the skin and reverse signs of aging, such as fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles. The light and non-greasy gel formula protects your skin from sun damage and also keeps it hydrated.
The product is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types. It contains no Parabens, mineral oils, or harmful chemicals, and is 100% safe to add to your daily skin regime
- Protects Against UVA & B Rays: Raspberry present in the sunscreen is high in antioxidants. The SPF 50 formula protects the skin from UV damage.
- Non-Sticky and Lightweight Formula: The gel-based formula provides long term hydration and protection from the sun. Aloe Vera makes it non-sticky & lightweight.
- Provides Hydration: While Raspberry in the sunscreen protects against the sun and its harmful rays, Aloe Vera hydrates while soothing dry skin.
How to Use:
- Step 1 : Apply on a clean face, neck, and other areas exposed to the sun
- Step 2 : Apply every 6 hours for eﬀective protection
- Step 3 : Re-apply after every swim or in case of excessive sweating. It can also be used under make-up.
Who Can Use:
- Men and women of age 15 years and above
- The gel sunscreen is suitable for all skin types